(PBV) From Pneumatic Transport Systems to Dense Phase Transfers Pressure Balance Valves are used. PBV-20 Balance Valves senses blockages in the Pneumatic Transfer lines and depending on the pressure drop it sends injection air to the clogged point. PBV-20 Pressure Balance Valves provides for the Pneumatic Transfer Systems to restart after their stop without clogging. Especially it is seen to give important results in long distances.
• Prevents blockage and clogging in transfer lines
• Ideal for breakable, sticky, hard and heavy raw materials.
• Takes under control the resistances and speed at pipes and elbows.
• It is designed completely mechanical.
• Cleans the line at stops and brings it ready for the new transfer.
• Requires no maintenance
• Coal – Cement – Calcite – Dolomite – Sand
• Soda – Metal Dust – Feldspar
• Kaolin – Plaster – Lime etc.